Mixologist Training / Flair Training / Basic Cocktail Skills
We have over 10 years experience in cocktail bartending in Glasgow, UK and in Melbourne & Sydney, Australia.
I have previously worked with large companies including Diesel, L'Oreal, Schweppes, Pure Scot Whisky & Heineken.
In addition to countless private events (Hens, Birthdays, Weddings, Engagement parties etc) we also do staff training for your business to help you either incorporate a cocktail menu or enhance what you currently have to generate more sales from premium cocktails.
What Do We Offer?
- Is your business looking for a cocktail menu consultation?
- Do you need to train your staff in the basics/advanced aspects of cocktail production?
- Learn the fundamentals & professional techniques to make premium drinks
- Know how to shake, strain, muddle & blend to create quality cocktails
- Learn how to use tools from Boston Shakers, Blenders & Hawthorn Strainers to Garnishing, Glassware & Ice preparation
- Gain specialist knowledge to distinguish your "Collins" from your "Cooler" & your "Sling" from your "Sours"
- Understand how to balance a cocktail by learning the anatomy of a cocktail (the base, body & perfume)
What Can You Expect?
- Develop you staff knowledge about spirits, liquors, up selling, & ingredients to provide a greater service for your customers.
- Learn how to ensure your bar set up is prepared properly for a busy service. We develop bartenders to produce professional quality cocktails quickly & efficiently for high volumes.
- Making drinks with flair requires time and practice. Learn how to produce drinks with style.
Need help with your cocktail menu?
Need advice on your new cocktail menu?
From the classics to glassware to equipment, we can advise on what is best for you
Let us help design a premium cocktail menu to fit with your company